Goldens’ Foundry began operations in Columbus, Georgia in 1882 as Goldens’ Brothers, founded by Theodore Earnest “Theo” Golden and John Poitivent “Porter” Golden.
At the beginning of 1889, Goldens’ Brothers was incorporated, with the financial support of Abraham Illges, and renamed Goldens’ Foundry and Machine Company. We have been in continuous operation at our Columbus, GA facility since then.
In 2007 Goldens’ acquired a second facility in Cordele, GA and installed a modern Savelli Formimpress mold line there.
We are now entering the fifth generation of this family owned and operated business.
Secretary Treasurer at the time of Incorporation, President of the Company at time of his death.
Superintendent at the time of Incorporation, Chairman of the Board of Directors at the time of his death.
President at the time of Incorporation, President of the Company at the time of his death.